As mentioned above by Rhinodart, there were repops that had fitment problems. They had the Chrysler logo and part# on them so would be difficult to tell from NOS. The link below has info and pics.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=54223

Here is quote from one of the posts;

"So I was communicating via email with Todd at Hoffmans Winners Circle recently and I mentioned the problem I had with a "614" fan shroud not fitting right and warping into the fan after a very short time. I know others have complained about this. (I believe Hoffmans is the primary wholesaler of these repro shrouds to all the other retailers).

... It arrived today from a plastics manufacturer in Ohio. I immediately compared it to the first one I bought. The cast in part numbers are identical. The Chrysler logo has now been ground off. There are significant dimensional differences in mounting hole spacing (now correct) and even the diameter of the fan opening - from 19" to now 20". When you lay them over the top of each other, the older one looks like a shrunken down version of the current one".