Quote:

Ya, agree with most of what's been said here. First, been through the ignition system in it's entirety and it is solid. What I know for sure is I get about 5 runs on it and the performance drops off ( engine miss ). Runs good when it's hittin on all 8 with speeds in the 129 MPH range, so the A/F can't be too far off at WOT. Yes, I gotta idle to staging and back to my pit area after my run. No boost, no miss. I can clean a set of plugs and make them work good again. I don't run an inner cooler. I do run a alcohol / water injection system. Run a mix - about 35% alcohol - probably do screwy things to a W/B 02 reading? Think I will try to drop some jet sizes and maybe put in a smaller water injection jet to see if that will help. My system is adjustable. I have it set for full spray pressure at 15 lbs of boost and over. Could try slowing it down? Also going to try a 1 step hotter plug.

Try leaning down the primary jets two sizes and richen up the secondarys two sizes or the primary power valve enrichment channel the same amount of volume that the two jets sizes smaller are, if your using a power valve in the front(if not jet the back up two) That should help keep the plugs cleaner while putting around in the pits and still safe at WOT

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)