Quote:

Quote:

Did you ever check to see if fuel is drippling in the secondary venturis while the car is ideling after a few minutes?

I have not as I pulled the pump to check the push rod and the car is laid up now until I get this fuel system put back together. Why am I checking for this?

Your chasing a lot of "ghosts" looking for the one that's causing your fuel woes, I'm trying to steer you towards the basics, so that you can eliminate them from your list....based on the descriptions of your fuel woes, a leaking rear (secondary) float/needle assy can cause a car to run ragged at low speed cruise conditions, or stall at idle/low speed conditions, and result in troublesome restarts after stalling due to the excess fuel conditions, it can be perceived as a no fuel situation, when in actuality the engine is flooded, simple test, with the engine idling, give it a few revs, then let it idle, check the rear/secondary venturis with your finger if they are wet with gas, or you can see visible signs of gas dripping from them, or the air bleeds, you may have a "sunk" float, or bad /dirty needle assy

Mike