Quote:

There are places out there that will make the stripe. I would have to look because I did research on this (I actually owned the white one above). The stripe color I believe is not uncommon, you just need to find someone that die-cuts correct C Stripes if I remember correctly. I did talk to someone though that would do it. I will try and find the info. Its been a while.

Scott

Any competent decal/automotive sign shop if fully equipped, can handle the chore, your best bet is to purchase a quality repro stripe that can be scanned, have a sample of the original stripe to match the material color, then the computer/tech do the rest, it comes down to how much you want to pay, and how many stripe sets you want made, I'd stick with 3M products for a quality product, I've had decals made for vehicles that range from full stripe sets, to custom multi colored decals, including translucent window style decals like scat pack bees, etc......I'm sure even talking to Dave Patik at Performance car Graphics, a custom set could be produced....easy as pie, this is the least of your restoration woes