Quote:

So sad... only 2 choices:
Do nothing (always popular), or spend $75 × how many?

No engineers here? Not sure which side of the boat hull to put the patch on?
Since there isn't any positive pressure unless something goes wrong (the complete opposite of a blower manifold) a holesaw and a big piece of duct tape works just fine. Fails instantly with any cough (which the small panels won't do until their pre-set is reached).
Wonder why they put stuff down a demo hole after the dynamite? Because the expansion in the first few milliseconds is very important.
Just imagine the facial expression when a sneeze wrecks the carbs, dents the hood, bends up the linkage and tears the fuel line off!!!

Well, except for the annoying comments of the skin-packaged billet color-anodized speed equipment enthusiasts...

[/rant]

I'm not sure if you are saying I am smart of retarded for adding burst plated. I have considered playing with the springs to see how light I can go without causing a vacuum leak.

If you wanted to avoid bending butterflies on your Quickfuels at 6am on the way to work when the lean misfire occurs (stick car) what would you do? Please write this response in English. I don't speak /rant.