Folks, I've been trying to hold off as long as I possibly could, but I feel with all the questions, I must at least respond and try and set the record straight.

I dont know how else to say this, so here it is.

Dan was involved in a horrible shuffleboard accident at the old folks home. It appears that there was a disagreement with another old geezer about the " coverage" of the shuffleboard puck on the color red. One of the " senior" members of the West Palm Beach Old Geezers " Hustlin and Shufflin Club", apparently went crazy and threw his Raisin Bran at Dan during the scuffle. That alone was enough, but it didnt end there. The skurmish was taken to the next level when the varmit pulled the main power cable on Dans LiL Rascal scooter. As Dan sit there in the middle of the shuffleboard floor, powerless, dead stick, this other scoundrel rammed him at almost 3 tenths of a mile an hour, with a direct perpendicular hit. Witness' at the scene said it was almost painful to watch, and it does appear a video has been turned over to the authorities. It appears Dans scooter has suffered significant damage, and the side impact air bags did not deploy, further enhancing the damaage. I was told Dans scooter went up on three wheels during the impact, and Dan had both his hands AND pants full during the incident.It was unclear at the time of the seriousness of the injury, as he was asked if his shorts were full, and all he would say is it Depends. More to follow.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.