Does the Edelbrock EFI support laptop tuning now? They used to use a hand held controller and weren't very "tunable" if you had anything with a little hair on it's chest.

I have a Holley 950 Commander Pro on mine and while it's stone age compared to what's out there now, it required a laptop to tune it and could be programmed to switch between different modes of operation.
I would at least want the option of laptop tuning on any system I chose.

It didn't much like my choice of camshaft and refused to idle clean closed loop but it could be set to run alpha N under 1800 rpm and problem solved.

I also found a free program that made the Holley system auto tune. It really helped me to fill in most of the craters in my fuel map but you had to monitor it pretty close because it would keep tuning it till it wouldn't run if you left it to it's own devices. It worked best if you picked a target a/f, drove around until you found the rough spot and turn it on until it was happy and turn it off. It usually took about 5 seconds for it to get right.

There was a company that used to make a TB that used port style injectors under the throttle blades that could flow lots of air and fuel but I can't remember who. I thought it was Promax but I went to their site and if they did they don't anymore.

Kevin