My friend was spitballing the idea of putting EFI on his 440 after I freshen up the motor this Summer. We saw the episode on PowerBlockTV where they were playing with a FAST EFI on a 5.7 Hemi.

Well a midst the searching I was looking at the real world use of it for myself. I then found myself looking at other options to check ease of use and I like the Edelbrock E-Street setup too. That tablet on the dash has many uses.

I have a 440, 84cc Eddy Heads, and a CH28 manifold. On that I have Dual 500 1403's. I am curious as to the whole installation and what mods I have to do to my car. I wanna keep my Dual Quad Setup. 6-pack style air cleaner. I know I have to update the fuel tank to run a sending unit. I have a 3/8" feed and 5/16" return.

I want to take my car on long drives and I usually keep my foot of it but i am wondering about a computer that learns my driving and adjust through various elevations because I wanna make a Power Tour from Greece to Germany for a car show next year. I can best 15 mpg with my current setup but the mountain ranges and air densities. I wanna be able to push a preset setting on the tablet and go play if I want.

What would you guys suggest? Anyone installed the E-Street system? I know alot of people are running the FAST. Just looking for real world experiences

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s