Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I had a set of 750 vac. sec. Holleys on my tunnel ram and they ran ok. Nothing to really brag about. I the had a set of 660's worked up and it was night and day. I dropped 1 second.

I'm guessing something was badly wrong with your Holleys or the vac secondaries didn't work good on the tunnel ram.
My tunnel ram with 2 750 Quickfuel double pumpers ran 9's at 136 MPH, I highly doubt it would have went quicker with the 660's. But I'm glad you found something that worked better for your combo.

Well, I was kind of thinking I wasn't getting enough fuel with the 750's. But I was a little hesitant to jump to a set of 750 dp's. Thinking I may get too much fuel so I found the 660 to start with. I still have been thinking of going to a set of 750 dp's, but or now the 660's are doing fine.

I had a pair of 650 vac secondaries on my tunnel ram
and they sucked... the secondaries rarely opened
and I had the light springs with the Teed vac line..
I changed to a set of 750dp and ran great

With the 750's on it would bog off the line and then once it was moving it ran good until about the last 1/8 mi, it ran great. It just seemed like there was a real "charge" at the end. Now with the 660's it is a more constant and consistent off the line. No bog off the line, but it seems like it doesn't have as big of a charge in the last 1/8 mi. I'm just too cheap to go out and buy another set of carbs.