Good morning. The first messages were sent to the first guys who placed orders. I saw a few posts, since Friday, and will do my best to answer them....

Jay - Let me know which type. With cutout for gauge cluster or without cutout? Send a PM.

Fishy - Send a PM, as I am keeping track of the orders, on a first come, first served basis. Thank you.

N20 - No, this is not a business for me. I saw a need, and would like to fill this minor void for us. A glass company may be placing this dash in their catalog, but, I was told that it will not be happening anytime soon. (So, here I am...lol) I have the molds, so, I will be happy to take care of you, when the time comes.

Cudadon & Quick Tree - Here are a couple pics with the cutout for a gauge cluster.....

Gentlemen - I own a very busy business, that takes a lot of my time. I will do my very best to answer any questions, and will ship your dashes as quickly as they are finished. As stated before, I am shipping the dashes to the folks that ordered them first. The dashes, as stated before, will obviously need final prep work, before paint, but, will not require any extensive work, to get them ready.

Thank you!
Chris

8112135-Dash1.jpg (975 downloads)