Not too much. Been real busy with work. I spent an exorbitant amount of time getting the fenders/grill /hood to fit better. I wish I paid more attention to how things were before I took it apart---but I also wonder if the earlier fenders are just slightly longer in the fron which would help immensly. I got everything pretty reasonable I guess though. To get the best possible fit required pulling the bottom of the fenders out. That means the lower valance is now too short in length. I will probably just use most of the '85 valance and fab some braces to hold the grill in at the bottom.

I did have to remove the weatherstrip that goes on the grill to seal the hood. It was causing fitment issues. Everything is super tight between the cowl, hood, and grill for some reason, and i cant pull the fenders farther foward because then the door gaps look goofy.

All in all, I got everything reasonable for what it is. Really, the best possible solution is to swap fenders--which also means doors, or do as in another post from a year or two ago where they cut the front of the fenders off and weld the earlier front of the fender on. I may do this down the road, but right now I would like to finish this so I can drive it again.

Outcast Dodge guy.