I looked for several months for body shops, I talked to a few and even visited a few places, I talked to 5 places in all.
One was 2 hours away and I didn't like that idea cause I want to take pictures as it goes. 2nd shop talked a good game and did great work, but would never come and look at the car to give a quote as he told me he would. 3rd guy was a kid just starting out. He does good work but not what I wanting and I was a little nervous about him doing it. The 4th guy I talked to came out but told me his boss would have to come out and give a bid. I waited and nothing ever happened. A few weeks later I happen to be at a body shop that did work on my 2005 HEMI Ram. I asked the owner if he was busy (making small talk) and he told me "No, Slow as hell right now".
So I asked if he wanted some fill in work and do a resto on my old car. He told me he would be out in 2-3 days to look it over. Well within 3 days he was in fact out to look at it and we struck a deal.

Later that month I took the motor and Trans out of the car and loaded it up and took it to his shop.
In January of 2008 they started on the car. I knew the car was going to be fill work so I was OK with that. I stopped in a few weeks ago to take some pics of the dash so I could check out some after market stuff.

The car was now under construction!

Most of the parts needed for this resto will come from LAYSONS RESTORATIONS