Disclaimer - Long Post Warning - I've got a 440 powered Charger 500 with a build date of September '68. No build sheet. I really wanted to put 15's on the car but have been advised that without the Hemi it's obviously a wrong choice...as in you couldn't even opt for them with just a 440. Because of the early build I'm going to use F-70-14 GoodYears with the narrow whitewall (don't like redlines on a green car) and have come to wheel choices. The currently available repro 14" Roadwheels are chrome and I'm told they're not right... should be a satin type finish on the spokes. So... do I lose the same points for the "wrong" finish on the road wheel as I would if I had a 15" on the car? Then why not just use the 15's ? Second thing I need help with is figuring out the wheelcover options should I decide to simply go with 14" steelies. I've attached the choices for wheel covers but not sure what the S/C in the description indicates. My car has neither the Spring Special A41 nor Special Edition A47 options. Which choices could be correct for 14" wheelcovers? I've actually got a decent set of the 15" covers as shown but... Hemi only? Thanks for the advice, assistance and decoding help. Mike

8043486-WHEELS.jpg (245 downloads)