Roofrail trim for these is hardtop specific. 65 Satellite-Belvedere Coronet 64 Fury and Coronet etc.
Key thing here is PATIENCE!
I just tried something different than I did Saturday and it worked to release the front clip. Find the center of the clip by looking down in behind it. There is a small area that is raised up, that is the center. I had two small pry bars, really just glorified gasket scrapers, very flat and about 1" long across the blade. I used one on each side making sure I was all the way down tight to the bottom of the driprail. (right at the very bottom of the clip) I pulled both bars simultaneously and it popped off with very little effort. All of the phillip head screws in the trim for the inner stainless (where the rubber clips in) are rotted up. I need to go thru and remove all of those before I can get to the screws to loosen the piece at the B pillar. Too dark now and with snow coming tomorrow who knows when I'll mess with it again. These are tough to remove I'm fortunate in the fact that the ones I am removing are on a car so rotted up I could cut everything away and disect back to the clips to figure them out. I need to have 2 complete sets of unbent trim for my 65 Coronet and my 65 Bel II. Its difficult to remove the trim and save the clips. again PATIENCE!

Art that's a nice little chunk of change you have spread out on the sheet! Condition is everything....

8035914-Rollingagain.jpg (367 downloads)

...FAFO...