Quote:

Quote:

They are a %$#@!!!!
I just took the passenger side off my 65 Coronet parts car Saturday.
The clip you see is probably 1 1/4" wide. The point were the tabs on the clip lock into the drip rail is about 5/8" left and right of the center of the clip. They are small tabs about 1/4" wide and are fragile. I don't think you want to break these as I have never seen them anywhere. Didn't think about it at the time but I wish I would have taken some pics.

skicker is right about this. You might be happy to know this trim is the same as '64 Belv/Furies, which is what I took my replacements from after I dimpled the original ones getting them off..

Here is the best I could do drawing what it looks like in cross-section. Quint, do you agree? The teeth are right at the edge, so I just pushed them off the drip edge lip to get them to release their #&^$^% death-grip.

The sketches are dead on. I took the screws out of the vertical piece and disconnected the clip at the base of the B pillar first. The back clip of two I have found that you can pull the bottom loose a little and then start trying to locate the front clip. After getting the one off Saturday and talking about it I'm curious as to whether you could go at the bottom of the clip easier from the inside trying to tap it out off of the bottom of the driprail. I'm going to go see if that has any merit...

...FAFO...