I can tell you what I've done and how it worked out.

I did most of this 11 years ago, so some details are fuzzy.

1" MP torsion bars

Stiffer bushings in the upper & lower control arms (the brand name escapes me now, but for years they advertised on the back cover of all the Mopar magazines).

Addco front anti swaybar with polyurethane bushings

Koni shocks all around

MP replacement rear springs. I think they're called XHD - 7 leaves on one side, 6 on the other. My car originally came with these springs, but they had sagged, so these were stock replacements for me.

Addco rear bar - 3/4" I think

Not that it affected handling, but I did the disc brake swap and used 11.75 brakes. I have a Firm Feel stage 2 power steering box. I have a very heavy wheel/tire combo, which hurts me I know.

All that stuff helped a lot, but if I had it to do over I'd go with larger front t-bars and stiffer rear springs. In Mopar Action, Mr. Ehrenberg recommended de-arched super stock springs (back when I did this work), but never having had a set of springs de-arched, I could envision multiple intalls, uninstalls, and multiple pricey trips to the spring de-arching shop (ha!)to get the arch set right. That scared me off, so I took the easy way out, and I regret it. Again, that was 11 years ago and there are probably better options for rear springs that did not exist then.

The Koni shocks, while pricey, are nice. I wish I'd bought a Firm Feel stage 3 steering box instead of the stage 2.

Jim