And Vitamin C it is! Door jams, trunk, engine compartment, bumpers, bottom of the trunk and hood, and all of the little incidentals have been painted. We're going to assemble the front end this week and the rest of the exterior should be painted this coming weekend. Unfortunately this car had a lot of hidden nightmares under the previous paint job, so we have spent far more time and money getting this ready for paint than we ever expected.

Here is my biggest problem now. My paint guy retired from painting in a local Mercedes dealership and now teaches auto body and paint at a local high school. He is doing all the work at the high school after hours in his spare time. School gets out in two weeks and he will have limited access to the shop throughout the summer. It's kind of stressing me out because i'm afraid he's going to be cutting corners in order to finish it on time. So far things look pretty good, but I can see that he hasn't taped off some areas that I requested. We'll see how things turn out, keep your fingers crossed for me!

8150286-imagejpeg_0.jpg (134 downloads)

Tyler Larsen~Salt Lake City -1971 Plymouth Cuda 440-6pk Tribute -1992 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T -1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #153