Quote:

I sit here reading cry baby street car only car guys whine about what legal or not. WHO CARES. If it has a plate on it and can be driven on any state road its a street car. To bad it has round tube/square tube/front shock location /4 link/ 16 inch wide tires. Go to the track and race and if you can't keep up go home cry on the internet web sites on how unfair the race was.Thats just about what you guys do. The funny part is most don't have close to what its going to take to keep up with any real top 10 cars.Remember your not racing just other Mopars you are racing some of the badest cars out there and most are chevy and ford.
Man I am glad I am just a lowly bracket car racer.Too many whiny small tire / stock this or that / real street car so called racers that want a class just their car fits into.

Don't cry and whine about it bolt on some 29/10.5 slicks and come get some!! Just has to be street legal. 300 to enter winner gets 75% and runner up gets 25%. Come show us small tire cars how bad you are.

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction