Quote:

Quote:

The most worth while part and money best spent was a TTI exhaust system for my cars. Use there mufflers, super turbos.
My 440 with headers and a X pipe is really quite until I put my foot into it, but it's still not loud.

Personally I will always use H pipes in the future because the X pipe makes it almost too quite and sounds weird when you stand on it.

Checkout this short video of my 440 smoking the tires at 30 mPH roll for second, the motor is not even loud.

web page

aren't the tti mufflers dynomax super turbos?

by reading a bunch of posts over the years it seems that guys that used a tti kit and super turbos and used stock exhaust manifolds always complain about the dreaded drone. guys that used headers with the super turbos didn't experience that drone.

Yes. I believe that all of what you stated is correct. That is why I stated I had manifolds. Also, it occurs at a certain rpm and engine load. Guys with more gear and/or looser converter, or lighter car may experience less drone, and/or they will get through the drone zone earlier and faster and will be a non-issue for them.