Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lose the flowmasters

Also you need to be realistic , the only way that car will ever be as quiet as a new charger or ram is if it stays parked in your garage and you never start it ...

Haha, understood. Then lets say I want to get it as close as I can to them. Quiet enough at cruising speed where a conversation could be had in the cabin without yelling, or quiet enough that my ears don't ring after a 4 hour drive.

Once you quiet down the exhaust you will hear everything else it was drowning out , rattles under the dash , in the doors , the trunk , and the big one ROAD NOISE ...

Long case Dyno max turbo muffler , a bullet glasspack type muffler as a resonator ... I'm pretty sure Accutate LTD. sells 2.5" stock looking resonator tail pipes ... and replace the H with an X pipe .

This is right on the money. Order a pair of Dynomax Super Turbo 17748's, & then run a pair of 2.5" flowpath GOOD glasspacks 18" long back next to the gas tank, then tips coming right off of them. If you need something good to run at the back of the system, let me know. I can build you some chambered or packed resonators.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified