Ok,I`m a little wound up right now-maybe the shot of Baileys will help,here`s the story.Friday the 14th on the way home from work my truck started bucking and stalling at a red light after running fine.I nursed it to a local mecahnic with the engine light on and wepulled codes P0300 and P0307 which are a random multiple misfire and a #7 misfire.I left it with him to diagnos further and he ended up calling the dealer for advise and they told him first thing to do is change park plugs.Truck has 35,000 miles so I figure might as well and the mecjanic recommended Autolite Platinums-good for 100k.Didn`t fix the porblem and after some more diagnosis still had no luck so I called AAA and sent it to the dealer,not the dealer I usaully go to but they already had talked to my mechanic so I figured send it there.They call and tell me they think it`s a broken valve spring and order them up.I get a call today saying it`s all set to pick up.Well I get there and it starts and idles fine but when I start to drive across the parking lot I feel a BIG hesitation.I try agian and the same thing so I go right back in the dealership and ask them if they test drove it and the service guy says yes and they did notice the hestiation and thought it was like that before and that wasn`t the problem it was in for!I tell him it never had that before and he said it might be the throttle body sticking and also says it has the wrong plugs in it and that may be the cause-[Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]!I don`t know if they screwed something up putting it together or if something else is wrong.

Would Autolite Platinum plugs not be good for this engine and cause problems?

If they screwed something up how do I prove that so it doesn`t cost me money for them to fix it?

Why would they assume I had this problem to begin with or think it would be OK to say my truck is fixed without telling me anything?

If I do think it is thier fault how do get in touch with the area service rep or other contact to resolve this?

Oh yeah,are broken valve springs a common problem on the Hemis?