There was a track in Sanford, NC I would go to back in the late 70's early 80's. If I remember correctly in was in the woods. Dont think it could be seen from any road. Went there a bunch as a spectator. Never had a big car count (when I was there)which was too bad. I remember a guy had a brite red 70 road runner that was fast & usually went rounds. Seems like a Duster or two also ran there. That was about all the Mopars I remember as regulars. I think the track closed in the mid 80's. I think the manager/owners name was Vaden Richardson. Some of you old timers probably know him. I heard he also owned another track. Thinking Fayetteville maybe. I had fun there & wish it was still open. I was asking a fellow racer about the place this summer and was told the track was overgrown with trees now. Dont think I took any pic's.

2005 Dakota 4X4 3.7 2004 Rumble Bee 5.7 1978 Diplomat 318 1969 Satellite 318 "bracket racer" 1966 Barracuda (in progress ) 1964 Dodge 330 (future race project) 1962 Belvedere (HUM????)