Quote:

I was told to post over here so I will try again. I have a 74 dart drag car. The problem I am having is when it pulls the front wheels off the ground the front tires go in at the top. I have caltracs on it and they say you need 5" of travel for them to work. It doesn't do it so much if I leave the stops in, but if I take them out it looks bad in pictures. I have seem Mopar with the front up and there tires are staight how can I get this or is it just how it is. Thank

If you don't like the pictures don't buy or look at them If you want the tires to not tuck in, limit the front end travel, as you already know that does what you want, correct Does the front tires shake when they hit the ground coming down? Mine would sometimes, but not on others You might want to try stiffening up the front shocks on the extension on the good tracks so it doesn't jerk the front tires up real quickly and continue to go higher One of the Mopar drag race seminar gurus(Leslie I think) use to say if the front tars are off the ground 1/2 inch all the weight is on the rear tars In other words if there going higher your wasting motion and energy picking them up higher than they need to be

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)