Quote:

Very cool car. I love that your hot rodding a '64 4-door Belvedere! I just checked the Hotchkis website again, and I don't see any parts listed for a 1964 Plymouth Belvedere. Are you using a later 1966-1970 style K-Frame? I'm very curious what specific part numbers your using from Hotchkis, as I also have a 1964 Plymouth B-Body. I have been waiting for Hotchkis to release the 1962-1965 B-Body suspension kits, but I have not heard of a complete kit available yet (sway bars, sub-frame connectors, torsion bars, upper control arms, leaf springs, shocks, strut rods, etc).

As far as parts go most of the pre 69 parts will fit. The torsion bars are the same, swaybars will work, you just need to weld the tabs to your lower, and I'm using the E-Body springs. The early B-Body leafs have a 21" Front segment and a 35" rear segment. The E-Body leafs are 22" Front segment and 35" Rear segment. AR Engineering make a relocated front hanger for this conversion, here is the link
http://arengineering.com/products/1964-65-plymouth-b-body-with-e-body-springs/
I will be using their shocks also, pre 69 all the same. I'm building my own subframe connectors similar to what they offer for the later b-body. I have a build thread that I started over on Pro Touring Forum I guess I need to start one on here also. I'll try to work on that.