Quote:

Quote:

Christmas came a few days early at my house. I got my new Hotckis parts in yesterday and I have to say the quality is top notch. I got torsion bars, rear leafs, sway bars and a few other small items. If you are in the market for suspension upgrades and on the fence about what to use, give Hotchkis a call. They have great customer service and the quality is awesome. Now I just have to get busy. Thanks Guys

Very cool car. I love that your hot rodding a '64 4-door Belvedere! I just checked the Hotchkis website again, and I don't see any parts listed for a 1964 Plymouth Belvedere. Are you using a later 1966-1970 style K-Frame? I'm very curious what specific part numbers your using from Hotchkis, as I also have a 1964 Plymouth B-Body. I have been waiting for Hotchkis to release the 1962-1965 B-Body suspension kits, but I have not heard of a complete kit available yet (sway bars, sub-frame connectors, torsion bars, upper control arms, leaf springs, shocks, strut rods, etc).

You wouldn't really need to go too fancy on swapping K-frames. For the installations I've done up until now on early B's has been using which ever bar works that retains the same rate, in most cases it is the early (pre-69) bar and adding out weld on brakets and tabs. The only thing that has been "left out" is the subframe connectors. I need more cars to build the database.