Randy had many friends here on this site that gave him support and kind words that spurred him on in the fight for his life. His passion for cars especially Mopars was apparent in that He loved green B-body Plymouths and I can’t fault him for that. We talked and messaged about his Plymouth for quite some time (since 2005) giving him tips on making the GTX perform on the drag strip. I paid a visit to his house in Memphis a couple of years back and we talked for an hour or two about modifications to the rear of his car to get it hooking better. We got talking about other things like service to the country, Vietnam and such, then he went into the house and came back with a poem that he wrote about the military and it really took me by surprise. Randy was a talented man in many ways and we all should celebrate the smiles he gave us through his many posts here. I can say that Randy the man was special and touched many lives with his passion for Mopars and we all (the Mopar Community) have suffered a loss with his passing. You all should celebrate his life in any way you can by giving kind words to his wife and family in there hour of need.

If it ain't broke fix it anyway!