I ran Goodyears forever. The issue I had with them is two fold. The major reason was when they went away they went all at once. As in the car worked fine one pass and were goen the next. In this super class stuff we cannot have our 60's vary at all. With the 15x33 GY's I was running they gave no sign of going away they just went.

Secondly and when I made the permamnent switch to M/T was at Phoenix a few years back. It was after that track was having issues with cars wrecking at a division race. I was asking around and watchign what was going on. The cars that were making it down the track in the super classes all had one thing in common for the most part, and M/T tire. So I went over and talked to them and made the switch. The Goodyears I had on the car only had 17 passes on them. I switched to the M/T and viola the issue was fixed and I got down jst fine. I did drop a little in 60', but it was due to the increased rollout of the tire. Ultimately I was able to run quicker ET's as well all out.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"