Thanks guys!! This makes me feel better, knowing that it's normal for it to go negative when it goes too high. I'll work with the guys at the shop on getting the basic alignment set up the way you've suggested.. .Frankenduster, I may give your place a shot for the final recipe too.. thanks!!!

Guys - I'm getting stoked - the car is SO close to being done.. it's got ALL windows in it now, electrical/headlights/wipers all work, oil leak is fixed, exhaust is now done..

next up - alignment, install new (aftermarket retractable) seat belts, and check the rear end because they noticed it was whining a bit ... and then I'll get it back!!! I'll bring it back to them in a few weeks to have the rear seat finished up (I ordered a new cover from Dante, which will take a couple weeks to get to the shop).

I'm sure that when I get it back, there's still gonna be some things to work out, little gremlins and such.. so I'm sure I'll be posting more on the QA section. Can't wait to get it on the road - it's been 10 years since I bought the car and I've never driven it.. but SOON!