I need some help with my 69 383 automatic A/C Road Runner. I am having trouble with the car stalling when it comes to a stop when warmed up. I have changed gas tank sender, line, fuel pump, filter, and new Edelbrock 1405, choke deleted because of warm climate. I found that the timming chain had a 10 degree stretch, so I replaced it and at the same time installed an Edelbrock Performer intake and aluminum water pump, recored the radiator. I found that the vaccum advance was inoperable on the points distibutor, so decided on a Pertronix Billet distributor and flame Thrower 3 coil, new wires, 65 amp alternator, an electronic voltage regulator, but run it through the ballast resister, because it runs really bad if I don't. When the car is warming up it runs good, but as it gets warm it starts to stall when slowing down or stopped, amp meter drops negative. when I load it with lights and A/C it gets worse. After it stalls it fires no problem, but starts to stall when I put it in gear. I switched out the Pertronix with a good points ditributor, but same thing. Timming is at 12 btdc at 750rpm. It seems to be elctical but not sure where to start. I know all my grounds are good......hope someone can help shed some light on my problem.....thanks.