Quote:

I see our member 71TA whom owns DMT (Detroit Muscle Technologies) is advertising to purchase original mats on this site. Let's hope he takes it all the way and comes out with some nice repops like MCO use to make.

I have an MCO trunk mat I bought in the late 80's I didn't store correctly and now it's got some splits in the vinyl.
ECS was planning to reproduce them, but Dave posted recently (on one of the few sites he hasn't been banned from ) that he had sourced the right material and was almost ready to go but didn't have enough commitment for orders so shelved the project. I would have ordered 3 Challenger mats if I'd known he was looking to gage interest in the product.
Good repro mats are something everyone seems to need so I can't imagine a good product wouldn't sell very well. Though the same was being said 7 or 8 years ago about 15x7 trim rings and they didn't generate sales anywhere near expectations when they finally were made, so who knows.
I'll keep up hope DMT will step up to the plate and produce these, and that if he does he'll sell a bunch!