Not saying there is much to it but the story goes they are not happy with the "profit potential" of the track since the one big "money maker" per year apparently was not what they expected it to be.

I ran the National and divisional races this year at Wild Horse. I would say the car count and spectator count was down from previous years. I will add that I think they did an OUTSTANDING job in the way we were treated and the upkeep of the facility during the events. Much better than before they were in place. Yes there are still issues but after seeing what they did in the short time I think it is a big step in the right direction.

All I am trying to say is get out there and support the track. I went down for an AZ fastest street car/AZ S/ST assoc race earlier this year. I will try and make another trip or two if I can. I have been to 3 races there since the beginning of the year and it is 350 miles one way for me, so I sure hope the locals can get out there as much as possible. I want to try and support the facility the only way I know how.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"