Getting ready to try some of Eastwoods 2K Aerosol Epoxy Primer. It's just a small job - not external finish.

Prep will be media blasting, and I've had mixed results with that over the years in terms of rust coming back. So I'm mainly concerned about dust and blasting media getting stuck in the pores.

after blasting I was going to start with compressed air and a nylon brush. In the past I have also used acetone or laquer thinner or brake cleaner but noticed this always seems to leave evap marks, plus it is expensive.

But I have also noticed many people saying to use a Silicone Wax & Grease remover. Does this help get the remaining dust off?

If so, where can I pick this up around town? Would something like Klean-Strip Prep-All Wax and Grease Remover from the parts store work? Convenience (i.e. aerosol) would be a big plus here but not a deal breaker

It's not going to be a big job, probably just one can of the epoxy

Should I just get a gallon of something and spray it through a paint gun? Much later on I will need a lot more when doing external finish, but that is a long way off. All options are open this way, just looking for some experienced tips

Thank you!

Looking for 1975 through 1978 B body 4 door sedan sheet metal or parts cars - monaco, fury, coronet. Please let me know