Quote:

Quote:

The swap is easy. Any hotrodder can figure it out. Hardest part is picking the right master for pedal feel based on caliper/cylinder size.

That said, I'm running a whiplash on my 5.9. 222/228, 107 LSA installed at 104. Idles at 8".

My power brakes work fine. Check your booster for leaks

Thanks but you missed the point of my post a little bit.

no, not really. you said you were contemplating a swap due to low vacuum. so, are you thinking about the swap, or are you absolutely sure that you want to do the swap, and if so, is it because you want to do the swap, or because you think you don't have the vacuum needed to keep your booster happy?

what does your cam idle at? I told you mine idles at 8" and I have plenty of vacuum for power brakes, and even if I stand there and pump the pedal over and over, I don't use up the vacuum in the booster.

you used about 2 sentences in your post, so with that little of detail, it's hard to tell what you want to do or why you're doing it.

That said, it's your ride, it only has to make you happy. DO what you want to do with it. I was simply offering the other side of the story to your "contemplation" since you hadn't made up your mind yet. sure you can do the swap. nothing wrong with that. but, you may not HAVE to do the swap if you didn't want to.

**Photobucket sucks**