Quote:

My front tires are new & unidirectional so I would to remount them to see if I have tire pull.

Upon inspection of the front passenger brake, my pads are still thick and the rotor spins freely, but you have to apply a small amount of effort to move them.

They are radials, so you should be able to just swap them, go aroung the block and see if it is a concern at all. If the pull goes away or pulls in the other direction you will know what to do next.

Quote:

Also the rotor has a glossy smooth texture to it, which I heard was wrong since the brake pad needs a semi rough surface to bite to right?

Sounds normal compare it to the other side if it is the same then no biggie. make sure your strut rods are tight and in good condition too.

Quote:

I havent checked the passenger rear drum brake yet. What should I look for?
thanks

Normal check, see if there is something abnormal about it. Check the adjustment of both rears. look for signs of fluid leaks.

Edit Forgot... raise your front end off the ground and start up the car, see and make sure the powersteering is not bias to one side and causing the pull.

Last edited by HealthServices; 11/14/08 02:57 PM.

Allen Here's a novel idea, let's not throw a bunch of parts at the car hoping it will fix the problem and instead spend a little time diagnosing it first. Life was a little easier when I was just a wrench.