Last month my engine light came on my 2000 Dodge Ram 5.9. Brought it to my local mechanic and he said it was a vapor leak from a hose to the vapor canister and a leak detection pump code P0455 so he fixed the hose and changed the pump. 4 days later the light came back on so I decided to bring it to the dealership since my mechanic had a death in the family. The dealership said it was the vapor canister and Duty Purge Pump per TSB code P0455 so they replaced all the lines and vapor canister and also reflashed the PCM and resmoked the entire system. No leaks. The next day he tested everything again it passed with no codes. Just to make sure he retested it and the test never completed this time. They contacted STAR and updated PCM and retested and test never finished. Contacted STAR again and they said it could be possible software issue. So the leak detection pump, Duty Purge Pump, hose and vapor canister all have been replaced. 3 days later (this morning) engine light on again. I am getting frustrated with this thing. Does it sound like my PCM is going bad? Any Dodge techs out there?

[img]http://www.imgur.com/hxlGUJt.gif[/img]
4-speed
3:54 Dana
13.01 @107.93 with street tires (not hooking up)