I'm not certain of the exact specs, but I believe the factory-race T/A and AARs were running ~1.30 or a little larger TBs for the TransAm series (then and now with the vintage race events), as well as with the C-body anchors front and rear.

Their front sway bars are massive and tubular of the nascar-track types. Their rear sway bars are fairly small (maybe 1/2-5/8", and adjustable) and anchored low on the frame rails instead of high as we have factory-stock locations.

Their rear leafs are very stiff.. and with many leafs... I'll try to post some pics later as I have them from both cars (T/A and AAR) as seen at road race vintage events over the recent years. Their leafs are near flat at rest, and it wouldn't surprise me if their leafs are about 300-325-350 per inch. I know of SCCA C/P autocross cars that have run leafs that stiff.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!