Any Dodge or Ram techs I need some help please. I was driving my 2004 Ram 2500 with 5.7 hemi to go to one of the Mopar clubs car shows today (I call it the to broke to go to the Nats show) and stopped for a stop light. Upon accelerating when the light turned green my truck died, as I was costing to the shoulder I noticed the ETC light flashing. I tried to restart and nothing but I noticed all of my gauges were down to zero except the volt gauge which was higher than normal then it to would drop to nothing and the outside temp was showing -40 when it is really about 80. Called for a tow to get it to the shop I work at. Hooked my scan tool up to find 12 codes 5 of which were pending. Most of which are showing circuit high input for 5 different sensors, and some crazy things in the freeze frame data such as ECT at -40, spark advance at -64, IAT at -64 TPS 100% and Vehicle speed at 158 mph. I am a Ford diesel tech, and my friend who works at Dodge is out of town. Any input /ideas would be appreciated. As much as I lke driving my Super Bee, I do not want to drive it to work every day until he gets back. Thanks

1969 Super Bee High School car I got back 2004 Ram 2500