Quote:

Hey, everybody!

Thanks for letting everyone know about Trick Wheels new, "Bolt." It is a 1-piece forging that looks exactly like a Cragar Super Trick. Tried to make it as close as possible. Even the center cap is exactly like a spun Cragar cap - just not embossed. In fact, I may emboss some later, but I like being able to "print" it. See "news" section for article on center caps.

So far, we have fronts (15"x3.5" with 1.75" b.s.). Working on rear sizes - lots of engineering drawing time and CNC programming for each size… Glad to have the first ones done. Whew!

Tim Gavern
P.S. 15"x3.5" Gyros (5-slot) and 15"x3.5" Flys are next!

trickwheels.com

Tim! Greg here, your old east coast friend. Glad to see you here! Hope the Moparts crowd gives you some love!

Though I am not affiliated with Tim in any way other than knowing him personally, I know that he put a lot of time and effort into these wheels to get them right. I can say for certain that he wouldn't think of putting out an inferior product that didn't look and function correctly.

And just so everyone knows, Tim has been involved with Mopars, drag racing and hot rods in general for a long time, he's one of us.

'71 Duster
'72 Challenger
'17 Ram 1500