Just read this from a post in 2006

" i dropped a hemi in a 72 Road Runner with a A/grabber hood. parts i used. mopar performance siamese hemi block, old style stage 5 hemi heads without a bolt hole for the alternator. indy 16 bolt single plane intake modified by milling 1/2" of the top. mopar performance valve covers, TTI big tube headers repo bower brake booster and bracket of un-known manufacturer, big bolck fluid dampner, stock 400 pulleys, flex tube dip stick, mopar performance mini starter, shumacher conversion mounts on a 400 K member. with the shumacher mounts the motor sits a bit to the passenger side and a bit higher than stock. the valve covers clear the right shock tower but the rub when i stand on it. DON'T buy the big tube TTI headers. they aren't worth the headaches on a street car. i have a buddy who has a 71 charger with the A/C mounted in the stock location. he had to modify the A/G base to get it to fit but it fits now. i am not sure how it would fit with a shaker aircleaner. he clears the A/C blower motor motor with cast valve covers also without mods. all i can say is PLAN in advance and go to the big shows and look for builds like you plan to do and ask alot of questions to the people who have done it before, nothing beats seeing instalations first hand instead of looking at pics. "

I dont know how many hours I have into this BS

I know, I must have a deviated hemi block ...
just like we cant fit a keisler in an aar ..

For Trade One 71 GTX with a crooked hemi for a 2009 challenger ..