Quote:

It is not hard to run a heavier wire through the bulk head. just drill out the original location and run a longer wire through following the original routing. It eliminates the troubles some bulkhead connection and is not really noticeable.

It's Nacho's parallel bypass. I bought a bunch of spools of stranded wire of different gauges/different colors of insulation then set the harness (65 dart) on the floor & made a new harness next to it starting from scratch one wire at a time. I'd add/solder in 1 wire/circuit then take that wire out of the old harness till the new one took shape & the old one dissappeared 1 wire at a time. NAPA brass terminals 725145 female 725147 male. this gave me the same shape on the harness routing & would for sure be cheaper than a Y1 item. Also I went 1 gauge larger (smaller #) on most of the wires (some dont need to be larger). Take pics & LABEL where each wire goes. Just me I like the ammeter & yes all connections need to be cleaned/checked & I relay all addons to the alt side rather than to the batt & I strive to keep the ammeter needle close to 12 o'clock. This is what works for me

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth