I have their under hood components on my '73 Charger and I thought Classic Auto Air was great to work with. Their brackets worked fine on my BB motor and A/C compressor bolted right on. I only had to slot one of the holes in the bracket to get it to line up with the threaded hole on the WP housing.

I have the OEM HVAC box (rebuilt) in my car so I can't comment on how well their interior kits do or don't work. From what I have heard, anytime you go aftermarket on the HVAC boxes and controls themselves, you are looking at some modding to make it work. Probably nothing aftermarket is going to 'drop right in' unless you have a GM car or Furd Mustang.

If you can't use the controls, send them back and go elsewhere but I don't think it will be much better with another vendor.

I talked to their tech, Ron and he was awesome at working with me to bend custom lines and get me up and running ASAP. I had to get just about every fitting done custom as they didn't have a off-the-shelf kit for my car. I did the leg work with measuring and taking pictures and he got me the parts with a discount and now my A/C looks great and works nicely!

I had a great experience with the customer/tech service their and would definitely use them again.