Quote:

I must be on a bunch of "ignore this user" lists, because it seems like every time I post, someone else will the post the same info later.

I own a 59 Coronet. Was originally a 326/Powerflite, now a 1964 Chrysler 413 with a 62 Chrysler Torqueflite worked by a 59 Dodge Torqueflite pushbutton setup and a 63 Chrysler shift cable. Have factory 1959 Chrysler motor mounts/brackets up front, and the original 59 Dodge trans crossmember with a 64 dodge trans mount extension welded to it that holds a 64 Dodge trans mount. E body 8 3/4 rear.

The 62 Chrysler trans has a parking brake drum setup on the back of the trans like the 61-earlier trannies did, but I had to use a 56 Plymouth backing plate for the 59 park cable to work on the 62 park brake.

I thought my experience with my own 59 Dodge as well as my 56 Plymouth with a 277 poly and Powerflite would give me some insight into the OP's question, but maybe not.

Carry on.

PS: 1961 was last year for Powerflite.

Not on my ignore user list

I'm on my phone, so pictures don't always load. I have to reload a few times to see all the pics.

Thanks for the pics of the blocks and mounts and especially your coronet

Mine was a 4 door hardtop. After getting the 56 buick, it only makes me want a 59 coronet more. Just hoping I had a motor I could have used so I can find a body.

Thanks 413coronet