Go Green, I am not sure what name you bought your block under when you ordered it from us but if you have one of our KB Street HEMI/440 blocks and you are talking about getting a BAE or a CN block then you are looking at a different style of block altogether. These are Forged/Billet blocks like our KB Stage 16 Fuel Block. If you currently have one of our KB 16 blocks and would like another one we can have one to you in 4-5 weeks Max in the standard NHRA Fuel configuration. Just fill out the order form that I will send you, and then send it back with a check for $8,600 and we will get it done and shipped to you. As far as an educated answer to your questions and how to run a business, there is no one more aware of our EXTENDED lead times than I am. I have always been up front with our customers as to where their blocks are at in the order process when they call and ask. It would take way too long in this post to explain what issues there have been to overcome but that's what you get when you decide to run a business. We are working at this with all the resources we have available. All I will say is that the old saying was never truer than in this case and that is "Walk a mile in my shoes" before you judge me or the company as you really have no idea. Let me know when you are ready for that form as I will be more than happy to send it to you. Above all we do appreciate your business and will continue to work at getting more quality product out with shorter lead times. Constructive suggestions are always welcomed. Ken Black

Last edited by KB RACING ENG; 07/26/13 12:01 AM.