Quote:

I don't have a sway bar for either the '70 Swinger nor the '67 Satellite. I will try to mount the calipers toward the front (opposite of the fixed steel line mounting to the frame rail). If I up-grade later to a sway bar I will be better prepared for fitment issues. For now getting both cars back on 4 wheels with the Discs installed and driving is my goal.
Can someone explain why I must use the spindles from the '73 B on the '67 B and the '74 A on the '70 A? Just asking, what difference does it make which car ends up with the 3/8" taller spindles?

Putting the calipers to the front will not make you better prepared for fitment issues unless your goal is to have fitment issues if you decide to install a factory style , year correct , sway bar of either vehicle and unless the 70 A body is just going to be a drag race only , driven in a straight line vehicle you be wise to put a swaybar on it .+

It really doesn't matter which car you put the taller spindles on, you asked and I told you what I would do.