As I assumed you are dead fat down low. That is likely what is causing some of what you see. If you can overlay acceleration G's that will help ad to it.

My suggestion is drop the fuel pressure to 5.5 and readjust floats. DO NOT use the window method of setting them, that is HIGHLY inaccurate. Rather use the float drop method. Remove the bowls flip them upside down and measure from the inside of the bowl to the middle or parting line of the float. Start at say .730" and make a lap. Pay attention to the AFR graph and G meter, they will tell you what you need to know.

The excess fuel pressure causes the needle to bounce on the seat, this will aerate the fuel as it tries to fill the bowl. The newer float setting will not allow the float to get as empty, the lower pressure will allow them to fill better without aerating and you should be able to begin to smooth out that AFR line. Once you do that the accel G meter will also climb and the car will go quicker. Then you can work on jetting and bleeds as needed to bring it where it wants to be. Honestly you should not need many jet changes get used to working with the bleeds, HIgh speed rather than the jets. Use the main jets to get you close and bleeds to dial it in or make changes for air, unless they are drastic changes in air.

You may also need to work with a good converter company as well. Leaving with that much RPM may not be the best way to go. Try something lower and allow the converter to flash at the hit. If it is a good converter that will help as well. If not you may need to look at the converter. FWIW my converter stalls at 8400ish and we leave at 3800. That has led to our best results anyway.

Then again I was called out by a junior dragster so my advice might not be any good either

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"