Well since it is a two carb tunnel ram deal my first observation based on that data log is you have WAY to much fuel pressure. It shows well over 7 PSI. With a t ram and dual carbs you need to be around 5-5.2 psi. Most guys run WAY to much fuel pressure anyway. I would assume the floats are set close if Davinci was given the info on set up but once again AFR will tell the tale. A few thousandths change in the floats will also show down low in a set up like this. My guess is that you are pig fat down low, this is what is causing what you see on the RPM graph. It will amaze you how much AFR's can change with fuel pressure, and float levels especially down low and dual carb set ups are more sensitive to these changes.

There is nothing in that driveshaft graph to show excessive wheelspeed. The laziness is likely coming form being way rich down low. Dropping carb pressure and likely playing with the float levels will show a marked improvement in those short incremental times. Once again with AFR's it is a guess but from what I see IMO it is a good one.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"