Ok figured it out and jeez I was mad for a while cause it was still leaking...

Ok it was the X seal below the booster but it doesnt appear to be damaged, I found a small piece of junk in the booster well that could have been holding it up a little, but I thought I clean the bowl out so Im not for sure if its the seal or junk.

I found it because, again it was leaking only on the driver side and then out the shaft. I was looking down the Venturi but there was no obvious dripping. So I blew across the booster and the none leaking side (passenger) immediately pull fuel out the booster. I blew across the driver side and it wouldnt pull fuel out the booster. Then I saw it there was fuel sitting in the booster well around the booster where it should have been dry. The passenger side was dry so I know it was the x seal.

I have no idea how the car ran so good , must have just been the small piece of junk under it letting it just slightly leak but still pull from the booster with a strong signal. It is also possible I have a seal thats more damaged than I thought. But I just thought I would share my discovery for anyone else stumped or wondering how it turn out.

1973 Charger, former SE, former auto

I'm not trying to be difficult, it comes naturally....