You will find that when you take Lexan and cut out three 2 5/8" holes plus a 4" hole for your speedo, it will become VERY flimsy. Even adding supports on the rear, if you tweak it one way, it may snap. I found some scrap metal cutoff's from a machine shop for 5 bucks and laid a paper template over what I wanted it to look like. It resembles an 71 A-Body Rally Dash. I had one that I traded parts for so I knew my dimensions. The center pod is usually "Performance" meter which I aptly changed to a vacuum gauge. AutoMeter does sell the 4-in-1 gauges here http://autometer.com/cat_gaugedetail.aspx?ref=search&gid=3594 so maybe you could use one of those and a speedo if you want to keep it tidy. I wanted to spread out my instruments across my dash and have each one very visible as I drive. If you want to kick up any gauges, grab some PVC pipe and cut it at the angle you want, You don't want to do more than an eye moment to look down for the reading of the gauge, if you have to crick your neck then it will be annoying as time passes on. My angled necks were from Rex Marine in Riverside (if they are even in business anymore. They weren't cheap though, like $15 a piece but really sets off the dash

As for the 5 pounds of keys in my ignition....hahaha...what can I say...a bike lock, 2 keys for the Dart, a 1.5" Plastic Pentastar I stole off of the hood of a Diplomat. Even have a glass breaker handle and a small 8-ball on the end

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s