OK, basically you got 2 different flavors.
130 tooth flywheel(think 1970 and on) takes a 10.5 OR a 10.95 "scalloped" Pressure plate.(bolt pattern) I like the 10.95 as you get a little more surface area squeezed in that bolt circle.
143 tooth flywheel (think 1969 and earlier and most gasoline dodge trucks)take a "full size 11"pressure plate.
McLeod 3 or 6 roller borg and beck style street/strip units are good.Their 800 series kevlar faced discs are also good.
hard to see in the pic, but the disc appears to have got hot and maybe melted the urethane out of one of the center hub springs?
If this thing IS getting that hot you have slippage, and maybe need a unit with a higher static load, and 3 or 6 centrifugal roller assist depending on how high you rev this beast.

I'm 55 now, no time to waste. Not a week goes by that I don't hear about someone passing on.Let's get out there,smoke some tires,have a beer with a good friend,do what you have always wanted to do.I am pretty sure no one will ever say on their deathbed "gee I'm glad my life was calm and boring"