Quote:

So I got on the highway to get to work today behind a minivan. We merge onto the 1st lane of traffic, I go to check traffic to merge to the second lane, look back ahead, and notice that Mr Minivan has slammed on his brakes ahead of me. I have about 50 feet to brake so I panic and slam on mine and wrench it over to the shoulder to avoid. Mr Minivan also goes over the the shoulder so I overcorrect and start to spin. I end up stalled, facing an oncoming semi truck, across 2 lanes of traffic. Truck driver sees what's happening, merges into 3rd lane, but not quick enough to keep from clipping my quarter with his trailer and ripping my bumper away from the car.

Mr. Minivan hauls [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] out of there. Somewhere in spinning out I forgot to look for a license plate.

So what I need is a body shop in SoCal that's good with mopars and can get this fixed right. I'll probably be doing the full quarter and inner quarter while im at it to fix the rust.

Insurance will probably take care of things, I just want someone who knows the old cars, not some run of the mill bondo shop.

What area of So Cal? It's a big place.